Audi West Palm Beach, The #1 Audi dealership in South Florida, is growing and has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Service Advisor/Writer who is responsible, detail oriented, and who thrives on fast-paced environments.
Initiate automotive services and repairs by ascertaining performance problems and services requested; verify warranty and service contract coverage; develop estimates; write repair orders; and maintain customer rapport and records.
· Act as a liaison between our service customer and the dealership.
· Promote the sale of parts and labor.
· Greet customers immediately to establish a sincere, trustworthy working relationship.
· Obtain complete and accurate vehicle and customer information to make appointment and generate repair order.
· Update customer information including mailing address, email address and all telephone numbers. Enter prior to R.O. generation.
· Provide complete and comprehensible description of customer concerns on repair order.
· Provide complete and comprehensible description of necessary repairs to customer.
· Provide customer with a complete and accurate written cost estimate and completion time estimate.
· Ensure all parts and labor charges are accurate and all sublet charges billed to repair order.
· Provide comprehensible explanation of repair process, the need for signatures, cost estimate and completion time.
· Promptly notify and obtain authorization from customer on any changes to original cost estimate and completion times.
· Obtain/maintain 100% manufacturer self-study training requirements within 30 days of hire date.
· Access customer vehicles for inspection, trouble shooting and quality control.
Knowledge & Abilities Required:
· Must have a minimum of 3 years' automotive dealership service advisor/writer experience.
· Must demonstrate successful sales skills and ability to independently and consistently make appropriate service recommendations to customers.
· Must have basic mechanical ability and/or the ability to understand mechanical repair and service processes & procedures in order to understand and relay this information to customers and communicate effectively with service technicians.
· Weekends are required.
· CDK experience helpful, but not required.
· Luxury dealership experience a plus!
What we offer:
EOE - Drug screen and background check required
Audi West Palm Beach, The #1 Audi dealership in South Florida, has an immediate opportunity for a Full-Time Operator/Greeter who is professional, responsible, detail oriented, and who thrives on fast-paced environments.
Qualified candidates must be able to work weekends and evenings. Qualified candidates should be self-sufficient, organized, and dependable. Candidates should also be able to work in a team environment. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing an exceptional customer service experience!
· Checks customers in welcoming them. This position is the first contact the customer has with the Dealership.
· Assists customer during their stay
· Answers busy telephone lines
· Manages the food and beverage counter to make sure items are always stocked properly.
· Keeps the food counters and storage cabinet clean at all times.
· Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
· Need the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must have a professional attitude and appearance
· Must have proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook to monitor and produce reports.
· Job will entail mostly sitting with occasional walking while on phone duty and more extensive walking during Greeting hours.
· Should be able to bend over, squat, kneel, stand to perform certain duties.
Interested candidates should email their resume to: Erika.Prado@Audiwpb.com or stop by the Dealership to complete an employment application Monday-Friday from 9am to 4pm.
Visit Audi West Palm Beach at 2101 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach 33409
Must be capable of
passing background check, drug screening and possess a good driving record.
Audi West Palm Beach, The #1 Audi dealership in South Florida, is growing and has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Service Technician who is responsible, detail oriented, dependable and who thrives on fast-paced environments. We are a MAGNA Dealer, one of a few in the nation!
We are looking for candidates who are:
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
EOE - Drug screen, motor vehicle records, and background check required.
Please email your resume for consideration: Erika.Prado@Audiwpb.com